The following is Baseball Farm's depth chart of the top performers by position across all MiLB levels for each organization in 2017. You can hover your mouse on each individual player to pop up a more detailed player profile card.
The hitters rankings are purely based on Baseball Farm's proprietary statistical performance at the plate and on the basepaths. Our rankings are a function of weighted: runs created, batting average, on-base percentage, runs scored, home runs, stolen bases and strikeouts.
The pitchers rankings, also based on Baseball Farm's proprietary statistics, are a function of weighted: earned run average, WHIP, total seasonal strikeouts, home runs allowed and strikeout to walk ratio.
The individual statistical categories are selected and weighted based on their strength of statistical regression (r^2 values) for success in MLB. All assignments and ages are official as of the close of the 2017 MiLB season.
- Lenyn Sosa (Rookie) .319/.346/.496
- Ti'Quan Forbes (A-Adv) .283/.322/.411
- Romy Gonzalez (Rookie) .292/.378/.486
- Mitch Roman (A-Adv) .293/.363/.381
- Eddy Alvarez (AAA) .267/.353/.453
- Danny Mendick (AA) .235/.316/.401
- Laz Rivera (A-Adv) .331/.373/.510
- Tate Blackman (A-Full) .266/.363/.420
- Ryan Brett (AAA) .251/.282/.363
- Gavin Sheets (A-Adv) .296/.372/.415
- Corey Zangari (A-Full) .262/.324/.723
- Harvin Mendoza (Rookie) .327/.383/.491
- Eloy Jimenez (AAA) .318/.370/.566
- Jameson Fisher (AA) .233/.332/.350
- Alex Presley (AAA) .238/.306/.314
- Blake Rutherford (A-Adv) .298/.347/.451
- Luis Alexander Basabe (AA) .257/.359/.454
- Joel Booker (AA) .280/.357/.428
- Micker Adolfo (A-Adv) .283/.368/.466
- Daniel Palka (mlb) .286/.384/.476
- Mason Robbins (AAA) .272/.294/.379
- Kyle Kubat (A-Adv) 2.33 ERA | 1.05 WHIP
- Dane Dunning (AA) 2.71 ERA | 1.19 WHIP
- Taylor Varnell (Rookie) 1.99 ERA | 0.88 WHIP
- Jose Ruiz (AA) 3.00 ERA | 0.93 WHIP
- Xavier Cedeno (mlb) 1.25 ERA | 0.74 WHIP
- Yermin Mercedes (A-Adv) .278/.364/.448
- Zack Collins (AA) .244/.405/.417
- Seby Zavala (AAA) .260/.337/.426