The following is Baseball Farm's depth chart of the top performers by position across all MiLB levels for each organization in 2017. You can hover your mouse on each individual player to pop up a more detailed player profile card.
The hitters rankings are purely based on Baseball Farm's proprietary statistical performance at the plate and on the basepaths. Our rankings are a function of weighted: runs created, batting average, on-base percentage, runs scored, home runs, stolen bases and strikeouts.
The pitchers rankings, also based on Baseball Farm's proprietary statistics, are a function of weighted: earned run average, WHIP, total seasonal strikeouts, home runs allowed and strikeout to walk ratio.
The individual statistical categories are selected and weighted based on their strength of statistical regression (r^2 values) for success in MLB. All assignments and ages are official as of the close of the 2017 MiLB season.
- Eric Campbell (AAA) .313/.420/.445
- Brian Schales (AA) .258/.354/.403
- Eric Jagielo (AA) .198/.265/.331
- Bryson Brigman (AA) .310/.370/.395
- JT Riddle (mlb) .330/.385/.500
- Justin Twine (AA) .290/.328/.426
- Christopher Bostick (AAA) .295/.354/.414
- Riley Mahan (A-Adv) .250/.298/.340
- J.C. Millan (A-Adv) .233/.318/.346
- Jonathan Rodriguez (AAA) .248/.362/.444
- Lazaro Alonso (A-Adv) .262/.362/.398
- Eric Gutierrez (A-Adv) .281/.348/.410
- Austin Dean (mlb) .345/.410/.511
- JB Shuck (AAA) .327/.405/.461
- Rafael Ortega (mlb) .275/.375/.404
- Isaac Galloway (mlb) .262/.315/.429
- Monte Harrison (AA) .240/.316/.399
- Jhonny Santos (A-Full) .248/.316/.381
- Isael Soto (A-Full) .230/.300/.440
- John Norwood (AA) .242/.313/.351
- Aaron Knapp (A-Adv) .247/.386/.314
- Jordan Yamamoto (AA) 1.83 ERA | 0.83 WHIP
- Tommy Eveld (AA) 1.07 ERA | 0.93 WHIP
- Brady Puckett (A-Adv) 2.56 ERA | 1.18 WHIP
- George Soriano (Rookie) 1.91 ERA | 0.87 WHIP
- Dylan Lee (AAA) 1.60 ERA | 0.97 WHIP
- Tomas Telis (AAA) .309/.357/.397
- J.D. Osborne (A-Full) .310/.371/.484
- Rodrigo Vigil (AA) .245/.289/.343