The following is Baseball Farm's depth chart of the top performers by position across all MiLB levels for each organization in 2017. You can hover your mouse on each individual player to pop up a more detailed player profile card.
The hitters rankings are purely based on Baseball Farm's proprietary statistical performance at the plate and on the basepaths. Our rankings are a function of weighted: runs created, batting average, on-base percentage, runs scored, home runs, stolen bases and strikeouts.
The pitchers rankings, also based on Baseball Farm's proprietary statistics, are a function of weighted: earned run average, WHIP, total seasonal strikeouts, home runs allowed and strikeout to walk ratio.
The individual statistical categories are selected and weighted based on their strength of statistical regression (r^2 values) for success in MLB. All assignments and ages are official as of the close of the 2017 MiLB season.
- Eddie Hernandez (Rookie) .326/.362/.498
- Ramon Hernandez (A-Full) .294/.338/.438
- Eudy Ramos (A-Full) .276/.314/.370
- Ildemaro Vargas (AAA) .313/.356/.461
- Ketel Marte (mlb) .338/.391/.514
- Mark Karaviotis (A-Adv) .289/.379/.419
- Jamie Westbrook (AA) .266/.305/.401
- Fernery Ozuna (A-Adv) .230/.286/.362
- Adam Walton (A-Full) .266/.321/.361
- Christian Walker (AAA) .309/.382/.597
- Kevin Cron (AA) .283/.357/.497
- Marty Herum (AA) .302/.342/.440
- Zach Borenstein (AAA) .279/.351/.573
- Luis Silverio (A-Full) .270/.323/.397
- Grant Heyman (A-Adv) .239/.282/.431
- Eduardo Diaz (Rookie) .302/.348/.504
- Marcus Wilson (A-Full) .295/.383/.446
- Ben DeLuzio (A-Adv) .330/.373/.416
- Oswaldo Arcia (AAA) .320/.404/.623
- Socrates Brito (AAA) .291/.336/.449
- Victor Reyes (AA) .292/.332/.399
- Jon Duplantier (A-Adv) 1.39 ERA | 0.98 WHIP
- Connor Grey (A-Full) 2.87 ERA | 0.87 WHIP
- Sam McWilliams (A-Full) 2.84 ERA | 1.08 WHIP
- Riley Smith (A-Full) 3.07 ERA | 1.18 WHIP
- Ryan Atkinson (AA) 3.30 ERA | 1.17 WHIP
- Andy Yerzy (Rookie) .299/.365/.512
- Michael Perez (AAA) .284/.370/.446
- Ronnie Freeman (AAA) .257/.318/.365