The following is Baseball Farm's depth chart of the top performers by position across all MiLB levels for each organization in 2017. You can hover your mouse on each individual player to pop up a more detailed player profile card.
The hitters rankings are purely based on Baseball Farm's proprietary statistical performance at the plate and on the basepaths. Our rankings are a function of weighted: runs created, batting average, on-base percentage, runs scored, home runs, stolen bases and strikeouts.
The pitchers rankings, also based on Baseball Farm's proprietary statistics, are a function of weighted: earned run average, WHIP, total seasonal strikeouts, home runs allowed and strikeout to walk ratio.
The individual statistical categories are selected and weighted based on their strength of statistical regression (r^2 values) for success in MLB. All assignments and ages are official as of the close of the 2017 MiLB season.
- Christian Villanueva (AAA) .296/.369/.528
- Dusty Coleman (AAA) .208/.276/.434
- Carlos Belen (A-Adv) .238/.308/.426
- Franchy Cordero (AAA) .326/.369/.603
- Fernando Tatis Jr. (AA) .278/.379/.498
- Jose Rondon (AAA) .293/.347/.442
- Esteury Ruiz (Rookie) .350/.395/.602
- Luis Urias (AA) .296/.398/.380
- Noah Perio (AA) .281/.330/.363
- Josh Naylor (AA) .280/.346/.415
- Brad Zunica (A-Full) .250/.361/.504
- Nick Buss (AAA) .348/.395/.541
- Rafael Ortega (AAA) .317/.383/.468
- Nick Torres (AA) .277/.319/.394
- Rod Boykin (A-Adv) .279/.350/.467
- Michael Gettys (A-Adv) .254/.329/.431
- Alberth Martinez (AA) .241/.296/.387
- Jabari Blash (mlb) .285/.419/.617
- Franmil Reyes (AA) .258/.322/.464
- Nick Schulz (AA) .236/.332/.429
- Joey Lucchesi (AA) 2.20 ERA | 0.97 WHIP
- Logan Allen (A-Adv) 2.95 ERA | 1.22 WHIP
- Pedro Avila (A-Full) 3.70 ERA | 1.22 WHIP
- Jerry Keel (A-Adv) 3.41 ERA | 1.14 WHIP
- Emmanuel Ramirez (A-Adv) 3.10 ERA | 1.21 WHIP
- Austin Allen (A-Adv) .283/.353/.497
- Marcus Greene Jr. (A-Full) .270/.366/.460
- Kyle Overstreet (A-Full) .322/.397/.473