The following is Baseball Farm's depth chart of the top performers by position across all MiLB levels for each organization in 2017. You can hover your mouse on each individual player to pop up a more detailed player profile card.
The hitters rankings are purely based on Baseball Farm's proprietary statistical performance at the plate and on the basepaths. Our rankings are a function of weighted: runs created, batting average, on-base percentage, runs scored, home runs, stolen bases and strikeouts.
The pitchers rankings, also based on Baseball Farm's proprietary statistics, are a function of weighted: earned run average, WHIP, total seasonal strikeouts, home runs allowed and strikeout to walk ratio.
The individual statistical categories are selected and weighted based on their strength of statistical regression (r^2 values) for success in MLB. All assignments and ages are official as of the close of the 2017 MiLB season.
- Nick Senzel (AAA) .310/.378/.509
- Mitch Nay (AA) .267/.352/.405
- Dylan Harris (Rookie) .312/.360/.423
- Jeter Downs (A-Full) .257/.351/.402
- Miguel Hernandez (Rookie) .283/.323/.379
- Reyny Reyes (Rookie) .293/.331/.363
- Brandon Dixon (mlb) .346/.389/.570
- Dilson Herrera (mlb) .297/.365/.454
- Shed Long (AA) .261/.353/.412
- Ibandel Isabel (A-Adv) .257/.332/.562
- Rylan Thomas (Rookie) .257/.400/.492
- D.J. Peterson (AAA) .277/.322/.462
- Taylor Trammell (A-Adv) .277/.375/.406
- Michael Beltre (A-Adv) .278/.397/.402
- Malik Collymore (AA) .271/.327/.432
- Mariel Bautista (Rookie) .327/.384/.537
- Brian O'Grady (AAA) .280/.358/.512
- TJ Friedl (AA) .284/.381/.384
- Gabriel Guerrero (AAA) .293/.328/.474
- Phillip Ervin (mlb) .289/.373/.491
- Steve Selsky (AAA) .265/.333/.448
- Josiah Gray (Rookie) 2.58 ERA | 0.88 WHIP
- Kevin Canelon (A-Adv) 2.80 ERA | 0.98 WHIP
- Kevin Quackenbush (AAA) 2.68 ERA | 1.06 WHIP
- Alex Powers (AA) 2.34 ERA | 0.97 WHIP
- Ryan Hendrix (A-Adv) 1.76 ERA | 1.25 WHIP
- Hendrik Clementina (A-Full) .268/.327/.497
- Pabel Manzanero (Rookie) .294/.315/.456
- Tyler Stephenson (A-Adv) .250/.338/.392